Our Founder, Andrew Luce, served as Director of Strategic Branding for the #1 Real Estate Agent in the USA, and provided marketing oversight and direction on integrated communications including multimedia, social networks, web design and collateral. Content Creators built this website while Ken was in the top 10 agents and during our time together, Ken was highlighted on CNBC, Fox Business, NY Times, LA Times and Wall Street Journal. Content Creators developed integrated strategies for new the business launch and integrated staffing, media relations, client and vendor acquisition, and collateral materials.
- Lead and motivated creative team, representing client requests and brand equity.
- Developed matrix for the general strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and used sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Ensured that the leadership team was involved with appropriate opportunities at pivotal points and was aware of significant developments.
- Qualified potential opportunities early in the sales cycle and managed the pipeline in target sector to ensure opportunities were pursued and sales expectations were met.
- Had high level of face to face client interaction – provided thought leadership impacting client’s experience of doing business on an ongoing basis
- Maintained accountability for overall quality of creative work
- Effectively manage creative projects from conceptualization to completion
- Stepped in to write or art direct as necessary
- Client Ken DeLeon
- Date June 13, 2013
- Tags Projects we've worked on